- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease.
The AT2020 is the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Dimension: 6.38″ (162.0 mm) long,2.05″ (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Weight: 12.1 oz (345 g)