The C411 is a miniature vibration pickup for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin and most other string instruments. Its integrated condenser capsule will reproduce the sound of the instrument clearly and without coloration. The C411 ultralight pickup (18g/0.6oz) can be easily attached on or near the bridge with the included nonmarking, solvent-free adhesive pad without changing the balance of the instrument.
The C411 is available in two versions. The C411 PP features a MPAV standard XLR connector while the C411 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body-pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 10 to 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Figure of eight
- Voltage: 9 to 52 V
- Current: 2 mA
- Audio output: Mini XLR, female, 3-pin
- Body: plastic
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 9.7×14.2×26.7mm
- Net weight: 18g